Electrical branch in Finland identifies each product by the same code in all IT systems of the delivery chain. These product codes - called sähkönumero (=electrical number) - are issued by Finnish Electrotechnical Trade Association (STK).
Sähkönumerot.fi-product data service serves electrical contractors, designers, wholesalers, manufacturers and importers.The service contains about 240 000 different products from 500 suppliers. The service can also be used directly from Sähkönumerot.fi Partners software.
Usage of Sähkönumerot.fi service is free of charge. Please read our terms of service (in finnish) for more information on allowed and disallowed usage of product information and see examples below.
Some examples of allowed and disallowed usages
- - Individual product cards attached to an offer, documentation or comparable documents.
- - Use of individual product images, documents and other materials on the copyright owner's permission.
- - Individual linking to product data sheets (static linking).
- Dynamic linking to product cards without agreement with STK or STK's Software Partner through licensing.
- Members of the Electrical Contractors´ Association of Finland (STUL) and Electrical Designer's Association (NSS) are permitted to link dynamicly, as long as there is a prior written notification sent to STK.
- Integrating product cards into user's own webpage without separate agreement.
- Extract product information in bulk (>5000 products).Removal of copyright or other rights notices from materials.